Step 2 of registration: Send following information to this email address:
- your full name, address and telephone number
- Please indicate your priorities which workshops you are most interested in (1., 2., 3., 4., 5.). We need this to find an optimal workshop schedule with as little overlap as possible.
- Which level you feel to belong to (beginner, intermediate, advanced, professional).
The following definitions may help you to decide:
a) You are consided beginner if you don’t know which string is C and which is F.
b) You are considered intermediate if you no longer are searching strings,
but need guidance to play a melody.
c) You are considered advanced if you have been playing for some time
and are able to pick up tunes by ear.
d) You are considered professional if you earn money with your music…
- Do you need a harp or any other instrument for rent?
- When and how do you arrive in Tallinn/Estonia
- If you come by car and could give a lift to someone from Tallinn to Viljandi and back
- If you want to book for free accommodation in school
- Whether you want to order food from the cafeteria at the venue, and for which days. (Please indicate if you have any special needs concerning food.) Note that these meals are not included in the registration fee, but have to be ordered and paid in advance, latest on 10th of October. The cafeteria offers a breakfast for 5 eur, a lunch for 7 eur and a dinner also for 7 eur. (Alternatively, there are other food sources in Viljandi, e.g. different restaurants, cafeterias and a supermarket.)
Your registration won’t be valid until the arrival of your payed registration fee.
If you are travelling from far away, please consider to travel by train, or to share a car with other participants, in order to reduce the burden for the environment and your wallet. If you are on Facebook and would like to join the Nordic Harp Meeting group to get into contact with other potential drivers, please mention this in your email and Triin will add you to the group.
NOTE: Please send your personal registrations to the email address given above (instead of “leaving a reply” here below, because the latter is a public comment function and will remain visible for everybody)